Market Magnet Google Management consists of:
- Setup of AdWords campaigns and AdGroups.
- Keyword research for related words and phrases as well as estimate cost per click.
- Creating text Ads which will be displayed in the Google content network.
- Set up conversion tracking scripts to monitor each keywords performance.
- Weekly monitoring of keyword performance, cost per click and display position of your ad.
- Fine tuning of Ads and associated settings.
- Establishing which PPC Keywords are converting into actual enquiries or sales leads.
Setting up a Google Campaign consists of the following interaction:
- Define marketing objectives and budget.
- Your approval of the campaign and budget.
- Campaign Launch.
- Campaign monitoring
- Campaign bidding adjustments
For Assistance With Your Specific Web Design